What’s in the box :
- 5 Pairs of 3mm stud earrings: Each set were individually packaged, These multiple pairs are a great choice for your multi-ear piercing and your child.
- 5 Pairs of backs: in order to make sure every back worked well, we put all backs on the stud earrings, so that means you will get all worked backs.
- 1 piece of faux velvet drawstring bag with Poplar logo printed on it.
- 1 piece of alcohol prep pads, please wipe all stud earrings and backs before you wear them.
- 5 Pairs of Stud Earrings are made of Nickel-Free & Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel;
- 316L Stud earrings needle protect your multi ear piercing;
- Handpicked Sparkle Cubic Zirconia
- Cubic Zirconia Size: The size of 3mm hand-picked cubic zirconia stud earrings to make you sleep in them with no problems
- Length of Needle: 10mm
- The diameter of Ear Pin: 0.8mm (20G)
- Size of Backs: 5.4*3.5mm
5 Pairs of Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel Stud Earrings Are Great Choice for Your Multi Ear Picerings or Kids !
- Cubic Zirconia Size : The size of 3mm hand picked cubic zirconia stud earrings make you sleep in them with no problems.
- Length of Needle : 10mm
- Diameter of Ear Pin: 0.8mm (20G)
Hand-Picked Sparkle Cubic Zircornia Stud Earrings for Your Daily Use !
Tired of looking for your earrings you took of last night or did one fall down the drain? Have sensitive ears that most earrings irritate? Looking to frost yourself or just want a little more attention from that special someone? These earrings are sure to help you shine as bright as you can. They are made of a high quality stainless steel that will never need polishing to stay as brilliant and shiny as the day you got them. No more trying to figure out how to shine the gold plate or silver under the stone mounted in your current earrings or those pesky prongs. The stones are 100% man made Cubic Zirconia which means they are flawless with perfect cut and clarity and a fire that people pay thousands for in a natural diamond.
We are so proud of our product that we offer a 30 Days replacement terms. Just a reminder it’s better to soak earrings in alcohol or clean them with alcohol wipes before wearing to avoid irritation or infection.